Our Return Policy
Allergy Guardian is proud of the superior quality of our encasing products as well as the selection of other excellent allergen avoidance products. We are here to make sure your shopping experience is positive and we look are happy to assist with navigating our Return Policy.
Please Inspect Your Order As Soon As It Arrives!
We want to make sure your order arrives in perfect condition and all items are included. Please review your order for the following points:
1. Were Your Products Been Damaged in Shipment?
Call us immediately if you suspect the products you purchased were damaged in shipment. Please save the box and all packaging materials! As part of our return policy, we will follow up with the carrier about the damaged items and replace your items at no expense to you.
2. Is Anything Missing From Your Order?
If you suspect items are missing from your order please use the packing list to verify and call us with any questions so that we can address your concerns.
3. Are Any of Your Items Damaged, Defective or Have Parts Missing?
Please contact our Customer Service Department if any of your items arrive damaged, defective, or have parts missing. This way we can correct the problem and ship out a replacement product as soon as possible.
4. Encasing Orders: Be sure to check the following points as soon as you receive your order!
- Did you order the right size? Make sure to place the encasing on your bed as soon as you receive it. This way, you can be sure that you have ordered the correct size for your bed. Some customers may realize that they need a larger mattress depth over what they expected and they need to return the encasing. If the size does not fit your bed, please be sure to return your encasing prior to use or washing the encasing so that it will meet Allergy Guardian’s return policy conditions.
- King Size Mattresses and Box Spring Encasings: If you ordered a King size mattress encasing, you need 2 Long Twin encasings for your box springs. If you ordered a CA King mattress encasing, you need 2 CA Long Twin encasings for your box springs. We have included notes on our mattress encasing pages about these sizes, but be sure to check that you have the correct items for your King or CA King beds.
- Did you order the correct fabric? Allergy Guardian offers three advanced barrier fabrics for our three encasing lines: ULTIMATE (cotton), PREMIUM (premium microfiber) and STANDARD (microfiber). After receiving your order, please make sure you received the correct fabric and are completely satisfied with your purchase.
3-Step Return Process for Returns or Exchanges:
Items are eligible for returns if they meet the Return Conditions listed below. If your items are eligible for return, please follow the 3-Step Return Process below:
STEP 1: Complete the AG Return Authorization Form and include it in your return package. You will receive the Return Authorization Form in your original order box. Please keep this form and your original packaging during your 30 day return period in case you need to make a return. Returned items must be received in the original packaging.
STEP 2: Ship your return to the address below. Include your order number on the outside of the box.
Attn: AG Returns Department
9525 Monroe Road
Charlotte, NC 28270
STEP 3: Allergy Guardian will process your refund for eligible items once received by our Returns Department. Please allow at least 5 – 7 business days to complete the return and refund process.
- The return period is 30 days after the order date. Allergy Guardian will not accept returns after 45 days.
- All items must be returned in the original packaging.
- All component parts must be included and the item must be in re-salable condition.
- Federal law prohibits the resale of used encasing and bedding items. Therefore, we cannot accept returns of this nature. Allergy Guardian will accept returns for the following reasons only:
- The item is defective
- The incorrect size was ordered
- The incorrect size was shipped
- You choose to return the item prior to using it.
- Clearance items are not eligible for returns.
- Items sent directly from a manufacturer other than Allergy Guardian(such as Austin Air products) must be returned to that manufacturer. Please call Customer Service at 1.800.631.3549 for assistance when returning these items.
Should you wish to exchange any items on your order, we will gladly assist with ordering a replacement item. To replace any item, a new order must be created. Prior to issuing a refund, Allergy Guardian must receive the originally purchased item(s) at our warehouse. Returned items must meet the conditions listed above.
Outbound shipping charges and return shipping costs are not refundable if you choose to return any products in your order. If an item is defective or damaged, Allergy Guardian will cover the replacement shipping costs.
Orders Refused on Delivery:
If you refuse to accept delivery of your order, you will be responsible for the shipping charges to the original destination and back to Allergy Guardian.
If you contact us to cancel a newly placed order, we take steps to try to cancel your items prior to shipment. If this is not possible and your order has shipped, you will be responsible for all shipping costs and return shipping.
Any products found to be defective or experience operational difficulties beyond the 60 day return period will be subject to the manufacturer’s warranty. Allergy Guardian’s Customer Service Team will attempt to help where possible with these warranty issues. However, it may be the case that you will need to contact the manufacturer directly.
For any other questions, please contact our Customer Service Team at 1.800.631.3549 or via email at email@example.com.
1978 Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803