Our Return Policy
Allergy Guardian is proud of the superior quality of our encasing products as well as the selection of other excellent allergen avoidance products. We are here to make sure your shopping experience is a positive event and look forward to assisting you in that process.
Please Inspect Your Order As Soon As It Arrives!
When your order arrives, we want to ensure that it’s in perfect condition and that all items are included. Please review your order for the following points:
1. Have Your Products Been Damaged in Shipment?
If your products have been damaged in shipment, please call us immediately and please save your box and all packaging materials! We will follow up with the carrier about the damaged items and will replace your items at no expense to you.
2. Is Anything Missing From Your Order?
If you are concerned about items missing from your order that are included on your packing list, please call us with any questions so that we can investigate and address your concerns.
3. Are Any of Your Items Damaged, Defective or Do They Have Parts Missing?
If any of your items are damaged, defective or have parts missing, contact our Customer Service Department so that we can correct the problem and ship out a replacement product as soon as possible.
4. Encasing Orders: Be sure to check the following points as soon as you receive your order!
- Did you order the right size? Make sure to place the encasing on your bed as soon as you receive it. This way, you can be sure that you have ordered the correct size for your bed. Some customers may realize that they need a larger mattress depth over what they expected and they need to return the encasing. If the size does not fit your bed, please be sure to return your encasing prior to use or washing the encasing so that it will meet Allergy Guardian’s return conditions.
- King Size Mattresses and Box Spring Encasings: If you ordered a King size mattress encasing, you need 2 Long Twin encasings for your box springs. If you ordered a CA King mattress encasing, you need 2 CA Long Twin encasings for your box springs. We have included notes on our mattress encasing pages about these sizes, but be sure to check that you have the correct items for your King or CA King beds.
- Did you order the correct fabric? Allergy Guardian offers three advanced barrier fabrics for our three encasing lines: ULTIMATE (cotton), PREMIUM (premium microfiber) and STANDARD (microfiber). When you receive your order, please make sure that you received the correct fabric and are satisfied with your purchase.
3-Step Return Process for Returns or Exchanges:
Items are eligible for returns if they meet the Return Conditions listed below. If your items are eligible for return, please follow the 3-Step Return Process.
- The return period is 30 days after the order date. Returns will not be accepted after 45 days.
- All returns must be in the original packaging, all component parts must be included and the item must be in re-saleable condition.
- Federal law prohibits the resale of used encasing and bedding items. Therefore, we cannot accept returns of this nature. Returns will only be accepted if the item is defective, the incorrect size was ordered, the incorrect size was shipped or if you choose to return the item prior to using it.
- Clearance items are not eligible for returns.
- Items sent directly from the manufacturer (such as Austin Air products) need to be returned to the manufacturer rather than to Allergy Guardian. Please call Customer Service at 1.800.631.3549 for assistance when returning these items.
STEP 1: Complete the Return Authorization Form and include it in your return package. You will receive the Return Authorization Form in your original order box. Please keep this form and your original packaging during your 30 day return period in case you need to make a return. Items must be returned with their original packaging.
STEP 2: Ship your return to the address below. Include your order number on the outside of the box.
Attn: AG Returns Department
1978 Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803
STEP 3: Allergy Guardian will process your refund for eligible items once received by our Returns Department. Please allow at least 5 – 7 business days to complete the return and refund process.
Exchanges: Should you wish to exchange any items on your order, we will gladly assist you with ordering a replacement item. Please note a new order will be issued for your replacement item, and Allergy Guardian will issue a refund for your original item(s) purchased once they are returned to our warehouse. Returns must meet the conditions listed above.
Outbound shipping charges and return shipping costs are not refundable if you choose to return any products in your order. If an item is defective or damaged, Allergy Guardian will cover the replacement shipping costs.
Orders Refused on Delivery:
If you refuse to accept delivery of your order, you will be responsible for the shipping charges to the original destination and back to Allergy Guardian.
If you contact us to cancel a newly placed order, we take steps to try to cancel your items prior to shipment. If this is not possible and your order has shipped, you will be responsible for all shipping costs and return shipping.
For any products that are found to be defective or experience operational difficulties beyond the 60 day return period, the product will be subject to its manufacturer warranty. Allergy Guardian’s Customer Service Team will attempt to help where possible with these warranty issues. However, it may be the case that you will need to contact the manufacturer directly.
For any other questions, please contact our Customer Service Team at 1.800.631.3549 or via email at email@example.com.
1978 Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803