If you need one cleaning product in your home, it’s Vital Oxide Mold Remover and Disinfectant. You can use this multi-purpose spray throughout the house, as a kitchen disinfectant, to clean the shower and to eliminate mold and mildew in the basement. It’s tough on mold, viruses and bacteria yet easy on you and the environment, since Vital Oxide doesn’t include harsh chlorine (bleach) or ammonia. It cleans through oxidation rather than through harsh chemicals that typically give off VOC’s that can be harmful to inhale and to the environment. Vital Oxide powerfully eliminates mold and mildew, and it’s so effective at preventing re-growth that tests show that Vital Oxide kept mold from growing on a ceiling tile for 7 months. You simply need to spray, lightly scrub to remove stains, rinse with water and then re-spray for preventative protection. The spray is also a very effective odor remover that doesn’t mask or cover up odors with a fragrance, but instead eliminates them at their source.
Vital Oxide works as an antimicrobial cleaner to kill 99.9% of bacteria along with a wide variety of other bacteria and viruses such as MRSA, Norovirus, Salmonella, E.coli and more. You can spray it anywhere, even on toys, as its low toxicity means that it’s not harmful to your family or pets. Vital Oxide is an eco-friendly spray that offers a better choice for eliminating mold, removing odors and as a broad spectrum disinfectant. EPA registered cleaner in all 50 states.